Soleil Terrace Trio, Framed Textile Design, Print 2022
A recreation of an original late 19th or early 20th century hand painted gouache pattern. The pattern once served as a textile design guide. Weavers would follow the artist's colored framework to translate this pattern into a woven fabric. Among the grid and repeat motif design, you'll notice handwritten dates and notes in French about weave styles, dye colors and even client requests.
- Exclusively for Adamo1987
- Trio of Moroccan Terrace Prints
- Glass and Wood Frame with Matting
- Art Print: 10" L, 8" W
- With Frame: 18.5"L, 18.5"W, 1.25"D
About Adamo1987 Printing:
A designed wall is a masterpiece in itself. Adamo1987 is an art and curating service that carefully selects antique archived work around the world and then matches the pieces to the color scheme and size of a space. Our collections celebrate the art process of ages before us, all created with museum-quality paper and ink with our local artisan design print studio in Miami.
- 10 total prints per design
- Archival ink printed on 320 gsm fine art paper
- Gallery White Picture Frame with Premium Mat Paper
- Aluminum or Wood frame
- Hang vertically or horizontally on wall, or freestand on table
- Mounting hardware not included; mount using the existing saw tooth bracket clips